The Black Ship Batrachian


A forum for the unimpressed.

Space Marines

The place for forum games- come and join the fun!

Moderator: Gojoe

Re: Space Marines

Postby Lisard » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 am

trillicat wrote:
Lisard wrote:
Gojoe wrote:Boy do I hope someone comes and saves both betty and me.
Spoiler:
Who the fuck am I then?

Spoiler:
You're Aurora Wick. See OP of thread.
Spoiler:
I was saying that cuz I'm there too, not bc I'm confused
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
peppercat wrote: I'm pretty sure if you were a giant rabbit princess would have a huge boner for you.
User avatar
Lisard
Pirate Ghost
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: DC

Re: Space Marines

Postby Gojoe » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:37 am

Spoiler:
Then come save us!
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
User avatar
Gojoe
Ship's Crow
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: Space Marines

Postby Cloudrunner56 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:47 am

Spoiler:
Lisard wrote:Aurora Wick curses profusely, and while she's sort of got the butterfly tackled with Betty, attempts to rip off its wing.

Attempts to rip off the tackled butterfly's wing.

I believe she was referring to the fact she is ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cloudrunner56
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am
Location: English Countryside

Re: Space Marines

Postby AtrecRandier » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:57 pm

"Runnand" Hyde follows the others up more cautiously; should the object be hostile / of malevolent design, he will assist in attacking it.
User avatar
AtrecRandier
Jim Lad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Haragorn » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Image
Frosty rejoins the others. The bug pounces on Hyde, before it is destroyed. Hyde doesn't feel anything at first. Then, a few seconds later, his HP drops by 1. Hyde has been poisoned. Stormy stays below, confident that the others can handle the situation.

Image
Torchy opens the other chest to find a Pistol. He then hurries left, just in time for the healthy bug to attack him. It doesn't hurt. Meanwhile, Aurora continues to attack the other bug, but can't get through its defenses on her own. It shrieks and explodes, dealing 2 damage to Aurora. So, yeah. Apparently these guys explode. Knowing this, you may be able to find a use for the remains of the first bug.

Poison: lose 1 HP every turn until you are incapacitated (0 HP) or healed.
Pistol: Atk +1, Ranged
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Haragorn
Ancient Mariner
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:43 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Joko » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Going away until Monday Night, and it's a bit too late to try and formulate a move atm, so I invite someone to take over Moss for this turn :)
Image
User avatar
Joko
Quartermaster
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Southampton, England

Re: Space Marines

Postby AtrecRandier » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 am

"Runnand" Hyde realizes his situation, and just how silly an idea it was to split up. "Oh bugger".He starts sprinting back, going through the room on the left and then the door after that. (Move changed, see below)
Last edited by AtrecRandier on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AtrecRandier
Jim Lad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Cloudrunner56 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 am

Theo "Frosty" Elson
I'm dubious of that yellow door, and I know the room next to us has two of those explodey bugs in it so don't really want to try going in there without back up... any one got a plan?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cloudrunner56
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am
Location: English Countryside

Re: Space Marines

Postby AtrecRandier » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 am

"Runnand" Hyde

Based on what we now know, sticking together looks like a more viable plan; we can gang up on enemies, rendering their defenses void and thus hopefully preventing counterattack. Ranged attacks, like the one Torchy can now use, will hopefully be able to take out the poison bugs safely. I'd suggest waiting to go through the door to our left until we have the whole group together and can take them out in one shot.

Move (changed) : Checking for and disarming any traps on the door to the right.
I should have time to get to the medic afterwards, if he's still alive.
User avatar
AtrecRandier
Jim Lad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Gojoe » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 am

Dr Jekyll will heal Betty Davis
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
User avatar
Gojoe
Ship's Crow
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: Space Marines

Postby Hillblah » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 am

Since we're in a dead end here we'll head up to you guys.

Do we want to kill the 2 spider things in this room since we're here anyway (I can attack them ranged and if they come down you guys can attack too).
For now:
Torchy heartlessly shoots the last flying bug before heading back to the left (will stay if others decide we should) if it dies this turn.

Someone should pick up that explosive.
Can we use the explosive to open locked doors?
paultheprincess wrote:I am the Gaylord. Hence forth, this is what I shall be known as.

paultheprincess wrote:yes...because that was high of on my list of priorities
1) must increase my likelyhood of getting shagged
2) must pay enough to feed myself

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Just add Deepness
User avatar
Hillblah
Zombie Buccaneer
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 am
Location: Wellington, NZ

Re: Space Marines

Postby trillicat » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Betty Davis hides behind Dr. Jekyll
User avatar
trillicat
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2561
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Space Marines

Postby Valgee » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 am

I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL


In the interest of at first avoiding the tag team explosive duo to our left, let's experiment with weight and height. Who's lightest?

Stormy moves up ramp to underneath platform with the chest. He cup his hands in hope that he will be able to boost one of his fellow marines high enough to reach the ledge, as it appears lower than most.
User avatar
Valgee
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Cloudrunner56 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 am

Theo "Frosty" Elson

Walk over to Stormy and attempt to get boosted up onto the ledge
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cloudrunner56
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am
Location: English Countryside

Re: Space Marines

Postby Joko » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 am

Eva 'Moss' Quito

I will also lend a cupped hand to the boosting efforts of the squad.
Image
User avatar
Joko
Quartermaster
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Southampton, England

Re: Space Marines

Postby Gojoe » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Someone (not me) should control Lisard's dude.
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
User avatar
Gojoe
Ship's Crow
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 pm
Location: New Zealand!!!

Re: Space Marines

Postby Arzades » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Alrighty, I'm back! Hopefully on a regular basis!

Spoiler:
But I keep the same action, because that beats what I had in mind, which was jumping for it without a boost.
I will not fight, but I will still try,
I will not race, but I will arrive,
I will not shout but I will be heard,
This is my Rallying Cry.
User avatar
Arzades
Jim Lad
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Brain among the clouds, body lying in a ditch, heart somewhere in between.

Re: Space Marines

Postby Cloudrunner56 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Taking control

Going to assume will will be trying to regroup upstairs so:

Aurora Wick

Pick up the remains of the first bug and move through to the room on the left
Last edited by Cloudrunner56 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cloudrunner56
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am
Location: English Countryside

Re: Space Marines

Postby AtrecRandier » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:16 am

Spoiler:
Guys, if I'm understanding this correctly, just Torchy shooting the bug probably wont result in it's death; it's more likely to explode on him. But if you all (excluding Jekyll of course) attack it together, it should go down without further damage to you, and possibly with another bomb we can use.
User avatar
AtrecRandier
Jim Lad
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

Re: Space Marines

Postby Cloudrunner56 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 am

New orders

Aurora Wick

Attack bug that Torchy is attacking

Correct me if I'm wrong but Aurora has 3HP left and their exploding does 3 damage so I think this is pretty safe... feel free for someone else to take over and I will cancel the orders :)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Cloudrunner56
Salty Sea Dog
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 am
Location: English Countryside

PreviousNext

Return to Lanterloo, Bone-Ace and Other Pirate Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron