The Black Ship Batrachian

A forum for the unimpressed.

BMIoESaTotF Mafia - Scientists Win!

"For all your mutinous rampages"

Moderator: Gojoe

Re: BMIoESaTotF Mafia - Day 4

Postby Joko » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 pm

I dunno. lyrics was quick to point out he hunted Haragorn, which might have just been a move to throw the scent off himself.
Joko
Quartermaster

Postby Gojoe » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:24 am

That is true. But why would he throw suspicion onto a fellow mafia member? If he is mafia and he did that. It is a bit of a dick move to his fellow mafia.
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
Gojoe
Ship's Crow

Postby Gojoe » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 am

Okay. I have solid proof on gunner or me.

The following options are available:

Either the lone mafia member does not realize its 2 to lynch, or I am mafia, or gunner is mafia.

Assuming mafia know its two to lynch, they would simply hammer the vote currently on gunner (I didn't think of that when I voted). Which means it is either me or gunner that is mafia.

I think you guys believe me when I say I am innocent as I (and lyrics) got the first mafia lynched. Which means it must be gunner.

(so clearly my vote stands)
trillicat wrote:There once was a mod named Gojoe
Whose persona was filled with mojo
His country did quake
And his walls did shake
But ever online was said Gojoe
Gojoe
Ship's Crow

Postby gunner921 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry been busy this week,
Lyrics tried to lead a late charge against you, and may have been voting for gorn in order to keep himself hidden, he never voted for altec and has not posted yet. We moved extremely quick and I didn't want to make a mistake because I do not like voting for townspeople as a mistake, like with altec. That is why I have acted the way I have.

Vote Lyrics
I fought the law and the llama won
gunner921
Buccaneer

Postby peppercat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

Vote Count
1 for gunner921 (Gojoe)
1 for lyrics freak (gunner921)

2 Votes To Lynch

Still To Vote
- lyrics freak
- Joko
ImageImageImage
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
peppercat
Buccaneer

Postby Joko » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Gojoe wrote:Okay. I have solid proof on gunner or me.

The following options are available:

Either the lone mafia member does not realize its 2 to lynch, or I am mafia, or gunner is mafia.

Assuming mafia know its two to lynch, they would simply hammer the vote currently on gunner (I didn't think of that when I voted). Which means it is either me or gunner that is mafia.

I think you guys believe me when I say I am innocent as I (and lyrics) got the first mafia lynched. Which means it must be gunner.

(so clearly my vote stands)

This makes sense to me, and since you called me out as innocent (which I know I am) I am leaning to trust you. Unless you're VERY clever.

Vote: Gunner
Joko
Quartermaster

Postby peppercat » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:51 pm

The rain pattered softly again the roof of the Batrachian Multidisciplinary Institute of Experimental Science & Technology Of The Future as the three cautious scientists tightened the noose around gunner921's neck and lynched him.

The experimental energry concoctions consumed this morning must have been super effective because strangely they aren't feeling tired at all.

The sun comes out after lunch. The scientists came back to gunner921's corpse, scan his corpse for the security chip and search his pockets. In gunner's pockets they find find a piece of paper with the title "Taking Over The Science World & Then The Rest Of The World" and a blueprint for the Ambition cyborg. The security chip reveals that he indeed is an Mad Scientist.

A rainbow appears. Horray! The lockdown has ended. The Batrachian Multidisciplinary Institute of Experimental Science & Technology Of The Future: Help Wanted Enquire Within is safe once again to pursue the noble desire to find better experiment science and technology for the future!

Feel free to discuss the game in the Mafia Discussion thread.
:D
ImageImageImage
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”
peppercat
Buccaneer

Previous

Return to Mafia Forum